||Starting to study informatics (computer science) at the University of Stuttgart, Germany.
Foundation of my company Alexander Adam, EDV Beratung (IT Consulting).
Freelance projects at RZplus GmbH EDV Beratung, Böblingen Germany.
Divison: PC-HOST Connections.
- pojects in BASIC and Pascal with DOS.
||Intermediate examination in computer science.
Still freelance at RZplus.
- projects in C with DOS and IBM OS/2.
||Student research project at Mercedes-Benz AG.
Freelance projects at Labor Daten Systeme, Ludwigsburg Germany.
- projects in C with UNIX ( SCO, UnixWare, HP-UX, AIX, etc.).
- introduction of Linux as a new UNIX system.
||Dissertation submitted for my diploma. Title "Object recognition with generic models and the
Diploma in computer science.
Still freelance at Labor Daten Systeme.
- Migration of text based applications to X-Windows/Motif.
- Organize introduction of Novell NETWare und Windows 3.11 networks.
||Freelance project Format for Lupus
GmbH, IT Services at IBM Germany Research & Development Lab, Böblingen.|
- Optical character recognition (OCR) software solution for forms on IBM OS/2.
- Development in C, REXX and SQL.
||Freelance projects with ABACUS
GmbH, Alpirsbach and B&B
Systemhaus, Stuttgart Germany.
- Freelance at IBM
MERVA - personal computer and workstations (application for worldwide interbank financial telecommunication
- Development and migration of OS/2 software in C/C++ to IBM AIX and Windows NT.
- Development of the yearly S.W.I.F.T. Standards Release MT message changes for
IBM MERVA Message Family Client.
- Development in
IBM WebSphere Business Integration for Financial Networks (WBIFN).
||Design and Implementation of an Apple iOS App Sensor9 with Xcode
||- Development of IBM WebSphere Message Broker Flows and Nodes in ESQL and Java.
- Freelance at IBM MERVA ESA - Mainframe (z/OS, CICS). Customer support and
maintenance for test and development systems.
- Building IBM MERVA ESA software packages for installation with SMP/E.
- Update the test application for the yearly S.W.I.F.T. Standards Release MT
message changes and creation of S.W.I.F.T. test messages.
- Setup and test connectivity and functionality of IBM MERVA ESA with
IBM Financial Transaction Manager for SWIFT Services.
- Maintenance for WebSphere Application Server based application in (Java, JSF, JSP,
- Use of virtual machines (VMWare and VirtualBox) to create test- and